"Family is one of nature's masterpieces." ~ George Santayana ~
Capturing vivid and candid family interactions is something I make sure of when taking family portraits, I can guide with some posing, but unrehearsed images give the best results. Those wonderful, candid moments vividly show unconditional love, joy, and affection.
Please wait while we are processing your request
Share My Gallery
family portrait pricing guide
The memories we make with our family is everything.
Creating your very own gallery of family portraits has never been easier and the possibilities are endless!
Single image wall art (framed or canvas prints) starts at $568, while larger wall art collections, framed collages or heirloom pieces are available from $1368. There are several styles to choose from and I am happy to offer suggestions or design customised layouts based on your wall space and personal preferences.
All wall art come finished and are ready to display.
- A no-obigation consultation session to discuss your requirements is free of charge.
- A non-refundable session fee of $115.00 is payable upon confirmation of your portraiture session / signing of photography contract. This covers assistance in clothing coordination, incidental expenses including but not limited to travel costs to and from the venue, selection and post-processing of your best images, and use of facilities during your viewing and ordering session.
- A maximum of 50 of your best images will be presented to you and your family during your viewing & ordering session.
- A deposit for your chosen product/s is due on your viewing and ordering session. The balance of which must be paid in full before the items are released to you. Payment may be made by EFTPOS or credit card.
- Your photographer will contact you when your order is ready to be collected / dropped off.
- The photographer will not be responsible for any damage to any products once these are turned over to you.